Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday

Aww..Long time I didn't update my blog. I abandoned my blog again.. I've finished my final examination last week and enjoy pig's life a few days, reading some books, that I brought when I was working at popular book fest 2010. Watching series of movies, chuck, vampire diaries. Its cool and I've addicted to those series.goshh..

I've had a problem with sleep, suffering from insomnia after exam. sighh..It is not about the test, because I know that I did quite well on the test this time. It about something that I can't and I don't know how to tell. Its complicated. I couldn't have been more wrong. I thought I can get rid of it but its not that easy, its seems not worked. I can't escape it, as much as I want to. Well, anyway..life still move on, so be ready for the good and invite it in when its come. Always be cool and steady~

I just went for an interview this morning and I get the job. So I'm going to genting highland next tuesday. I gotto spend my


0 heart strings:

Post a Comment