Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Semester Break

Aww..Long time I didn't update my blog. I abandoned my blog again.. I've finished my final examination last week. Allow me to enjoy pig's life a few days, playing games, reading some books, that I brought when I was working at popular book fest 2010. Watching series of movies, chuck, vampire diaries. Its cool and I've addicted to those series.goshh..

Recently, I've had a problem with sleep, suffering from insomnia after exam. sighh..It is not about the test, because I know that I did quite well on the test this time. It about something that.. I can't and I don't know how to tell. Its complicated. I couldn't have been more wrong. I thought I can get rid of it but its not that easy, its seems not worked. I can't escape it, as much as I want to. Well, anyway..Its doesn't an important matter anymore, I hope so.. Its just a part of my life. Life still move on, so be ready for the good and invite it in when its come. Always be cool and steady~

I just went for an interview this morning and lucky I get the job. So I'm going to genting highland next Tuesday until 2nd of January. Next semester my uni start on 3rd. My time are fully schedule and I'm glad with it.. First day hope i won't skip lectures. Besides, I gotto spend my christmas up there and alone, may be. my goshh...

I'm going back home tomorrow morning. I've to drive 6 hours car, so going to sleep soon. Its enough for today, I wanted to update something interesting next time. Stay tune~




0 heart strings:

Post a Comment