Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't be Alone


Settle one more book.. Bad ending again..
My tears once again, did not listened to me..damn..
A man crying all the day is spanking..
It's been a long time, yet, I still bear in mind constantly..
Not because I cannot forget, but is my mind keep flashback..
It's hard to break away..
May be, I just sincere to my feeling, instead of sincere to 'person'..
Who know.. Life is a long long lesson in humility..
I don't know what is the feeling of love at first sight..
May be because I have not tried..
I take a long time to falling in love with someone..
But one thing I can make sure is, if I love her,
I would not afraid to tell the whole world!!
We never know, tomorrow and accident, which one will come first..

I'm falling in love with this song~


This Thursday, I went to sing K with orange at Neway..
It was Fun.. Release tension..
We had talked a lot about the future, it all about work..
You guy don't think aside ya..
I do not have much heart-to-heart talk's friends..
So she is my precious friend..
Just like my little sister..
Tell you all one secret, her singing very CUTE..really!!


The next day, I dated bin bin to Sunway..
I very regret that I din't bring my cool jacket along..
Freaking cold!! We ice-skating from 1230pm till 630pm something..
Sound crazy right? Ya, we are crazy indeed.. Please don't doubt about it..
We a bit disappointed of not seeing her around.. haiz..
Somebody pushed me down while I was in the middle of displaying my skill,
although my skill is awful!!
damn pain my butt!!!!
Lying on the bed, sit on the chair, jump, even if I cough,
I can feel the pain, and that feeling getting stronger..
That feller will keep curse by me in this few days until my butt recover..
But lucky, bin bin pushed down by somebody as well!!
hou yeah!! We are at the same boat!! muahahaha~

'Canon in D', once more page to go.. Yessy!!
I will memorize every single note of you!! Wait me!!
After this, next I want memorize 'River Flows in You'~



如果你们要说我帅,我也没办法啦..hehez..
我打从心底知道的,你们是想逗我笑,是不是?
你们继续逗我啦,我会很乐意让你们逗的..haha~
可是,你们决对不可以说照片比我帅喔..

其实.. 我不帅。不过,我也是蛮耐看的嘛!!
你们说是不是? ^o^




0 heart strings:

Post a Comment