Monday, March 7, 2011

Internship~ ING-with u for life



Today is my first day of internship. 6am, hp's alarm rang!! damn!! This time, I not dare to snooze. If I snooze one, I'm sure I gonna to be late to work. I need to take both lrt n monorial to menara ING, it's took me almost one hour!! my gosh....



Menara ING!! Be amazed~ It's very near to Pavilion.


My division, product marketing and development, 15th floor.

This is my personal room.
I'm very great that I have my own room, and my boss room is on my right. ==
My supervisor and seniors, all work with a table with no room..
How lucky am I. No body know what I'm doing in my room and some more I can concentrate while working. But sometimes quite bore, very lonely. But if got anything thing or event, seniors will let me know at first place. They really very nice and friendly and very funny. Today is my first day of internship and it's also my boss birthday. Cheese Cake^o^

I haven't get my id card so no id no. No id no., can't log in computer so can't work.
I asked my supervisor to give something for me to do,anything thing la,cincai la, I wan help, I wan work, because I almost want to fall asleep. Don't know how many time I yawn today. But, my leng lui supervisor said, no computer, no work. @_@
As a result, whole day I end up reading the Life Insurance Policies until 530pm. T.T




My new extension 2942~

Empty cabinets~ nice one~~

I think tomorrow I'll get my id card.
Now is a peak season for ING, my funny boss said this week gonna be a long long week, although there are also 5 working days. He very nice, when he found out that I'm from alor star, he started to speak hokien to me. hahaha~
I going to work like hell soon.
God bless us~
GAMBATEH mimnasan~


1 heart strings:

Anonymous said...

jia you

Post a Comment