Sunday, August 1, 2010

Despicable Me @ gsc



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com






22July2010. After lecture, outing again..This time I went to watch Despicable Me @ Midvalley with my dear coursemates bin2, xue mei, munyi and ngai gee..

The story is of a supervillain named Gru who plans to use three orphan girls as prawns for a grand scheme, only to find that their innocent love is profoundly changing him.


This roller coaster very amazing..I could feel that I was like in the movie, sitting roller coaster with them, heart almost fell!! Can't believe it..


I'm very curious what these creature is.. Look like a potato right?? Too funny, I hope to have one..haha...


What a funny animation!! Made me can't stop laughing until the end of the movie..Lucky my face no cramp..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



0 heart strings:

Post a Comment