Friday, November 19, 2010

Study Break


It was about two weeks ago I didn't update my blog. I abandon my blog again and again, feel sorry to my blog. It's full with 'web' and 'dust'. It's time for me to sweep the dirt out. I'm going to update a bit about what i did recently.


What made me hard-hearted to ignore my blog? The answer crystal clear right. Face book, not facebook. I'm having a freaking long study break, but it just left one week right now. gosshhh..I'm preparing for my SOA/FM up to now, it fall on 6th of December and this US actuarial paper cost me about RM500. damn expensive. sighh.. At the same time, I also sitting for my uni final exam which falls on next Friday until 8th of December.
Look like a bit cumbersome but isn't it cool. nothing biggie~ hahaha~~
Don't know it's misdeed or a source of spirit to push me study. But be honest, I really need someone to push me study>< blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com






Everyday keep study FM only, from morning until night, Lock myself inside my room, put two chair in front of my bed as my working place. Isn't it very easy, once wake up direct continue study. While tired, just lay back on my bed, set alarm and take a nap. Look pretty cool.. lol..
Actually the reasons I study in my room is I want to away from my laptop. If I study at living room, definitely, I can't resist the temptation of laptop. I know myself very well. I will turn on laptop and whole day doing nothing by just stare at the screen blankly.

But there still have issues. Lots of things happened recently. There are stalkers around me and they are very annoying. One sample is my housemate, always disturb me, playing the switch of light, make my eyes pain. He look mature but act so naive. signn.. According to Malaysian Law, section 271, article 2(1), he will be sentenced. Should I accuse him? lol..
From my point of view, I infer that he lack of care. So act naive to attract others attention. I think I should talk more frequent with him from now on, bring him to the warmer world.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

One big daily problem come to me again. It's lunch time now and it's hard time for me to make a choice. What to eat again?? Sooner or later I gonna to get 'select phobia'.


Okay~lazy to type already, going to continue my study. It's time to prepare my uni final exam start from today. Gambatte & good luck for those going to sit for their exam soon^^
God bless us~
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


0 heart strings:

Post a Comment