Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nice Dim Sum @ Restaurant Jin Xuan Hong Kong





21 April 2010 Sunny day

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
After exam *professional in English writing* , it was about 10:30am. Very hungry, I drink a cup of brown rice only this early morning. I straight away went to bank Islam to deposit something for my friend, let them decide where to eat. When I have things right for my stuff, they still haven't decided what to eat. Goshhh...... damn hungry. Stomach almost to cramp up. >.<

They asked me to decide again. Because I'm very picky eating.. X_x At the last, we chose to go Damansara Jaya, eat some light refreshments~



Char Siew Bao, the hottest item in Kam Hin


Pork Dumpling


Teow Chew Style. Pork Dumpling


One of the hottest item-Prawn Dumpling


Glutinous Ball with Lotus Paste


Sticky Rice Lotus Leaf



Golden Bun


Thousand Year Egg & Pork Congee




The price quite reasonable!! Very delicious. TRUST ME!! Must go try..

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 heart strings:

Post a Comment